To ensure the learner has the skills required to assist the patient until medical assistance arrives.
Upon successful completion and validation of the course the learner will receive your PHECC certificate that is valid for 2 years
- Patient Assessment
- Incident Procedure
- Cardiac First Response
- Community Common Medical Emergencies
- Injury Management and Shock
- Care for an Unconscious Patient
- Burns and Electrical Injuries
- Hypothermia and Hyperthermia
NOTE: Comfortable clothing would be advised for the duration of the programme.
Cost of Course: