Bookings at EDS Training Solutions can be made via our website, over the phone, or by email with one of our team members.
- Participants must have a proficient command of English to participate in our training programs.
- Participants must be physically capable of participating in our training programs and completing all necessary practical skill elements to obtain certification.
- Participants must wear the required PPE, as specified in their course booking confirmation.
Full payment is due immediately upon booking any course at EDS Training Solutions. Bookings will remain provisional until full payment is received.
Forms of Payment:
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Electronic transfer.
- Cash (upon booking).
- For existing customers with credit terms, a PO number must be provided before the course can be booked and confirmed.
Cancellations must be made in writing (email) and reach the event organizer before the start of the course, subject to the following:
- From the booking date to 5 calendar days prior to the course start date, a booking fee of €30 is charged for cancellations requiring a refund. Regrettably, no refunds/cancellations can be made within 5 days before the course start date.
- You may, however, transfer to another date up to 24 hours in advance (subject to availability). No changes can be made after this 24-hour period.
Companies may substitute participants at any time before the course start date without penalty.
Upon successful completion of all aspects of the training course, both practical and theory-based, the participant (or the company booking the course, if applicable) will be issued the certification. (For Solas Safe Pass, a letter covering the attendee for 15 working days will be issued by the tutor on the day of completion, and the attendee will receive their Safe Pass Card by mail within 10-15 working days.)
EDS Training Solutions reserves the right to change the venue location if necessary due to unforeseen circumstances. EDS Training Solutions also reserves the right to cancel public courses for reasons beyond our control. If a course is cancelled, an alternative date will be offered to the attendee. If this is not suitable, a full refund will be provided.
Refreshments at our Training Centre
- Tea, coffee, water, and biscuits are available throughout the day.
- Our training center features a dining area with a microwave, fridge, and tea/coffee-making facilities where attendees may bring their lunch.
- Lunch is provided only on select courses.